As fully registered auditors, our service focuses on areas of risk and combines our expertise with knowledge of your industry. You’ll gain insight into your business, and see how your internal controls and processes have been working.
Are You an Audit Exempt company?
- You don't have a parent or subsidiary company
- Has your company’s current or prior year's annual return been submitted to the CRO prior to your Annual Return date?
- Are you exempt from a legal requirement to file Audited Accounts – i.e. listed on the Irish Stock Exchange?
- Are you an Irish Private Ltd company to which the Companies (Amendment) Act 1986 applies?
- Is your turnover less than €8.8 million?
- Does your balance sheet total exceed €4.4 million?
- Do you have, on average, fewer than 50 employees for the year?
The cost of preparing an audited set of accounts would exceed that of an audit exempt company. The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (ACCA) believe that the additional cost of preparing an audit, compared to a company with audit exemption, could be anywhere between €1,000 to €3,000 annually – and occasionally over €10,000, depending on the type of company.
Get in touch.
Chartered Certified Accountants
Dublin: +353 1 518 0518
Cork: +353 21 735 5747
Galway: +353 91 399 060