Who are Shelbourne Accountants?
Shelbourne Accountants has a talented and ambitious team, passionate about what we do, and committed to exceeding the requirements & expectations of each of our clients. The practice provides a comprehensive range of Accountancy and Taxation services to both Corporate and personal clients. The practice has grown significantly over the last 5 years and now requires an Accountant/ Auditor with several years’ experience in practice to join their firm.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 14th March 2018 10am
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- Interact and provide business advice to each client.
- Manage an experienced team of staff with an emphasis on scheduling client assignments and will review all client files prior to final client meeting
- Mentor and develop the existing team.
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- 3-5 years-Experience.
- ACA/ACCA qualified. Post qualification experience ideal but not essential.
- Be driven to provide excellent client service and have the skills to manage the expectations of a large client base.
- Experience in Solicitors Accounts and regulations preferable.
- Tax experience would be preferable.
- Role would suit existing Audit manager looking for new challenge or Audit Senior looking to move onto next level.
What competencies do I need?
- Timely and punctual
- Excellent Communication skills
- Use of Initiative
- Logical thinker
What are the benefits of working with Shelbourne Accountants?
- Working with an experienced and growing team
- Wellness Seminars
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Club
- Monthly Healthy Lunch on us!
How do I apply?
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Wednesday 14th March.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: depending on level of experience.
- practice experience 3-5 years