Legal Industry Knowledge
Accounting for solicitors is a heavily regulated and highly specialist area that requires expertise, a real understanding of the industry and an understanding of the day to day needs of law firms. Our team have been working in this area for over 20 years and can offer a tailor made and practical service to each individual firm. Our experienced staff have successfully completed numerous Law Society Audits and Risk Management Audits.
In choosing Shelbourne Accountants as your legal bookkeeping services provider, you have access to a whole host of advantages that you might not benefit from when hiring a bookkeeper to work solely for your firm or if you are doing the bookkeeping yourself.
- We have a large team of fully trained, experienced and accredited legal bookkeepers who are supervised by our chartered accountants
- We provide in-house bookkeepers, off site bookkeepers (virtual bookkeeping option where we can login remotely) or for emergency / contingency / holiday bookkeeping cover
- We understand accounting requirements for solicitor’s practices both large and small
- Our highly trained team are technically proficient in a wide range of legal accounting and case management systems (including Lex Software, Klyant, Harvest, Keyhouse, , Expd8, Documatics and Safe Law)
- Our experienced bookkeepers are fully up to date on all Law Society Regulations and have experience in preparing for upcoming Law Society Audits
- If we are retained to work solely on your bookkeeping, we can work in tandem with your own accountants to ensure all books and records are in order
- We offer a flexible solution for your bookkeeping needs that can change, expand and respond as your business grows
- Outsourcing your bookkeeping requirements frees up legal executives, fee earners & partners time, allowing your firm to concentrate on its clients
Get in touch.
Chartered Certified Accountants
Dublin: +353 1 518 0518
Cork: +353 21 735 5747
Galway: +353 91 399 060