In-Depth Industry Knowledge
Accounting for solicitors is both a heavily regulated and highly specialist area that requires a true understanding of the industry, and a knowledge of the day-to-day needs of law firms. Our team have been working in this area for over 20 years and can offer a tailor-made and practical service to suit every firm.
By choosing Shelbourne Accountants to look after your legal bookkeeping needs, you will gain access to a whole host of advantages that you might not benefit from when hiring a bookkeeper to work solely for your firm or if you are doing the bookkeeping yourself.
- We have a large team of fully trained, experienced and accredited legal bookkeepers who are supervised by our chartered accountants
- We provide in-house bookkeepers, off site bookkeepers (a virtual bookkeeping option where we can log in remotely) or emergency / contingency / holiday bookkeeping cover
- With over 20 years' experience, we understand the accounting requirements for solicitors' practices, both large and small
- Our highly trained team are technically proficient in a wide range of legal accounting and case management systems (including Lex Software, Klyant, Harvest, Keyhouse, Expd8, Documatics and Safe Law)
- Our experienced bookkeepers are fully up to date on all Law Society regulations, and have experience in preparing for upcoming Law Society audits
- If we are retained to work solely on your bookkeeping, we can work in tandem with your own accountants to ensure all books and records are in order
- We can offer a flexible solution for your bookkeeping needs that can change, expand and respond as your business grows
- By outsourcing your bookkeeping requirements frees up legal executives, fee earners and partners' time, your firm will be able to concentrate on its clients
Get in touch.
Chartered Certified Accountants
Dublin: +353 1 518 0518
Cork: +353 21 735 5747
Galway: +353 91 399 060