When registering a company in Ireland, then you must have a Registered Office Address in the Republic of Ireland. This is a legal requirement and legal notices and correspondence with the Companies Registration Office (CRO) are sent to this address.
At Shelbourne Accountant we can provide you with a Dublin address for your registered office. Our registered office service is the ideal solution for companies and who want to create a professional business image or overseas companies who do not have a place of business in Ireland and also enables non-Irish residents to set up a company in Ireland.
- Dublin registered office address for your company
- Acceptance of service of legal documentation
- Holding of the Statutory Registers
- Forwarding of all Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners correspondence
- Mail can be forwarded by post or courier to any address worldwide (plus any forwarding charges incurred in delivering your mail) or be opened, scanned and emailed instantly.
- Junk mail filtered out free of charge
Why would you want this?
- International customers comply with Irish law – overseas companies will need this service to form an Irish company as the registered office address must be in the Republic of Ireland.
- So your residential address is not shown on the public register
- Stops unsolicited junk mail
- Marketing junk mail is filtered by us, so you only get your company’s statutory mail
Get in touch.
Chartered Certified Accountants
Dublin: +353 1 518 0518
Cork: +353 21 735 5747
Galway: +353 91 399 060